Thursday 28 February 2013

Your chance to be on TV?

MERA have been sent the under noted e-mail, and we are posting it here in case anyone is interested in following it up.

"My name is Bekah and I work at a TV production company in Leeds. I wasn't sure if you or your members might be interested, but I thought it might be worth a try. My company is working on a new series for Channel 4 called 'Compare Your Life'. We're still in the casting stages and we're looking for couples or families who are wanting to escape the rat race and buy a business. If this is something you think your members might be interested in, would you mind just passing along the word? I'll include a link to explain a bit more about the show, but if you do have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

"Thanks so much!

"Bekah"

http://www.truenorth.tv/About+Us/Other+Info/

No comments:

Post a Comment